Tuesday, July 21, 2009

time on my hands











With the oldest two in Missouri, I am finding so much extra time to finish up things. Although, I miss them dearly, it is a relief. I was just beginning to feel like I was drowning, again.
I finished the sweet little knitted vest today, I LOVE it. So soft and little. I hope mama and baby enjoy it. I already have another one cast-on such a simple pattern and quick knit. Plus I know ALOT of babies coming soon. In fact, one of my closest friends told me today that she is expecting. So exciting.
I also worked on a few new appliques, I was fairly pleased with them. Judah was my creative helper while I was doing this. He kept helping me pick out fabrics. He has been such a different kid since Gabe and Averie left.

Well, off to bed. Tomorrow I am hoping to start out with some cleaning and end with some sewing and knitting.

1 comment: