Thursday, July 16, 2009

sweet picnic and birdies





today after a chaotic morning that included some lovely sleeping in (until 8am thanks Miss Ruby!). I packed a lunch and we headed to Plamann Park to explore some bird trails and blow off some energy. It worked. We all enjoyed it plus we got to pet some super sweet little baby goats and Judah loved the tiny baby pigs.

I recently re-discovered this blog and am feeling very inspired after struggling with finishing old projects and rummaging through totes full of fabric I forgot about. Now I feel much better. I also found a seriously adorable little vest pattern that is calling me and I am going to try my hand at doublesticthing. Shouldn't be hard, I have cross stitched before so it has to be easier than that!
Also loving this site

No comments:

Post a Comment