Monday, April 27, 2009

Project updates

So, I finished the cap-sleeve top that I was knitting up with my wilton/KoolAid dyed Jamaica colorway. LOVE how the color knit up, but it is too short so I need to frog it and add about 2-3 more inches. I may do some increases as well as binding off with MUCH bigger needles.

I added a picture of the Shrug I am making with this GORGEOUS Bamboo/cotton from Jo-Anns, so soft!

And lastly the Kaia Babydoll sweater I am making out of some really nice Acrylic yarn, Lion Brand Soft yarn I believe. I love the colors. I made the 12 month size to fit her this fall as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment