Wednesday, July 7, 2010

:)

Crisis averted, photos have been saved, hallelujah!

In other news, now that we have passed the half-a year milestone, I am thinking towards Christmas crafting for gifts. Some dear friends of mine have also been hard at work already and have inspired me to make a "to knit" list for Christmas. You know to save the needles on the fire the week before Christmas problem I had last year!
So: Here goes.....if you're on this list, disregard.

Joe: .....a sweater I believe. There I said it, now I have to do it!
Gabe: Because well, a boy likes what he likes I am going to do a hat with a Star Wars pattern
Averie: a Spritely Hat
Judah: A knitted toddler helmet with spikes on the top to match his dragon scarf and sweater....he likes to roar!
Ruby: I am thinking a spritely hat as well.
Hillary: sweater and finish last year's slippers

I need a few ideas for the girls' gifts, I'll be honest. Perhaps a sweater?

My preparing for fall knitting includes birthday sweaters for my fall babies. Judah will get a dino hoodie and Ruby a february baby sweater. Those projects have to do done first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment