Tuesday, February 9, 2010

freedom

I have given the fears and uncertainty to God. What beautiful and peaceful freedom that is. It is a daily thing to give Him my concerns and to hand over the direction of my life and choices, but it is so rewarding.

In other news, I have been homebound the last 2 days and really loving it. My house is starting to slowly look more comfy and lived-in and less like a trash heap. Tonight we had yummy veggie soup. I am getting better with the seasoning of my veggie soup. Today's concoction was red pepper, garlic cloves, marjoram, parsley, basil and I think it was black pepper. yummy.

I also managed to finish up 2 knitting projects, Ruby's sweater and a tiny little cotton vest for a baby shopwer this saturday. Very pleased with both, that is always nice! I need to search my button collection today and possibly venture out to JoAnns. We'll see. I'd prefer to just stay home honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment